Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Picnic with Mars


My sister was filming for 2 months in New Mexico and Texas this Spring and I got to take care of her little creature named Mars.  She's a 5 pound Chihuahua that I love like she is my own.  When she stays with me she willingly comes along everywhere - work, parties, and stores.  For the most part I think she prefers it.  But of all her favorite places, I think her most prized location is home.  When we get home she immediately runs to her toy and gets giddy with it.  She runs in circles around it and encourages me to play with her.  Luckily, I have a spacious yard that she plays in as well.  After a good play session, she finds a niche in the garden to nap in among the grass, the sun the birds and the breeze.  One time I placed one of her blankets in the grass for her.  She took to that right away and immediately set up camp there.  She had herself a little picnic with the elements that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment